On this page:
- Alan Brown: Alan Everest Brown was a British racing driver from England. He took up motor racing in a Cooper, later forming the Ecurie Richmond team with Eric Brandon. He participated in 9 World Championship Formula One Grands Prix, debuting on 18 May 1952 and numerous non-Championship Formula One races. He scored two championship points.
- Alan Brown is an award winning American director and author.
- born in (66 years ago) in Pennsylvania
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, author, film producer
- films written:
- films produced:
- films directed:
- official website: www.alanbrown.me
- Alan Brown: Alan Winston Brown was a professional footballer and manager, who played for Huddersfield Town, Burnley and Notts County. After a short spell at Sheffield Wednesday as coach he rejoined Burnley as manager before further managerial spells at Sunderland, back at Sheffield Wednesday and then Sunderland again. He was born in Corbridge, Northumberland and died in Barnstaple, Devon.
- Alan Brown is a former English cricketer who played in two Tests in 1961. A genuine fast bowler in his youth, he went on the 1961/1962 tour to India, Pakistan and Ceylon, when the regular England pace attack declined to tour, but found the wickets too flat for his style of bowling. He took 3 for 27 in Pakistan's second innings on his debut as England ran out winners by five wickets, but went wicketless in the draw against India in Bombay.
- Alan Brown: Alan John Brown, Australian politician, was a Liberal member of the Victorian Legislative Assembly and Leader of the Opposition from 1989 to 1991.
- born on (70 years ago)
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Politician
- Alan Brown a.k.a. Alan A. Brown was a Hungarian professor of Economics. He founded the international honor society in Economics, Omicron Delta Epsilon, while he was a student at City College of New York in 1955. The society now has 600 chapters worldwide. Brown arrived in the U.S. in 1949 at age 21, having survived the Nazi Holocaust as the sole survivor of his family, without money or knowledge of English.
- read more about Alan A. Brown
- Alan Brown is an author.
- born in (65 years ago)
- written works: "Les religions du monde expliquées aux enfants", "Cantiones Sacrae, 1589", "Loch Lomond Passenger Steamers 1818-1989", "Airmen in Exile", "Primary School Worship", "Profits, wages and wealth", "Fy Ffydd Gristnolgol", "Cantinones Sacrae 1591", "Invitation to Sailing", "Academics thinking about teachers thinking", "Haunted Places in the American South", "Haunted Georgia", "The Multi-Faith Church School", "Nikki and the Rocking Horse", "La Iglesia Cristiana/the Christian Church", "Secondary School Inspections", "Wind Up the Willow", "The Life of Wisdom", "MINICOMPUTER SIMPLIFIED, THE", "Stories from the Haunted South", "The Amazing Art", "The Smallpox Slayer", "Active Games for Children with Movement Problems", "The Tory years 1951-1962", "Humbugs", "Old Hushwing", "The How to Study Book", "Tolpuddle Boy", "King of the Dark Tower", "Smallbox Slayer", "Ghost hunters of New England", "Literary Levees of New Orleans", "My Christian Faith", "Feeding Minds and Touching Hearts", "A Dog of My Own", "Wheelchair Willie", "Shadows and Cypress", "Encounter Christianity", "Inspection Handbook", "Incredible Journey of Walter Rat", "Molecular orbital studies of pi-electron systems", "Encounter Christianity in Creation", "Elizabethan Keyboard Music", "Encounter Christianity in the Making", "The Story Behind George Orwell's Animal Farm"
- Alan Brown is a former English cricketer. Brown was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm medium pace. He was born in Seaton Delaval, Northumberland.
- Alan Brown is a former English cricketer who played one first-class and one List A match for Worcestershire in 1979. He was born in Darwen, Lancashire.
- born on (58 years ago)
- nationality: England
- Alan Brown is the Managing Director of Miller Graphics Corniche.
- also known as Alan James Brown
- born in (56 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- Alan Brown appeared in the 2011 film Love.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alan Brown (actor)
- Alan Brown is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group The Hitmen (Drums) in
- Alan Brown is the CEO and founder of DNA Seattle.
- Alan Brown is the Chief Executive Officer of Rentokil Initial.
- also known as Alan J. Brown
- born on (59 years ago)
- profession: Businessperson
Alan Brown is a former Australian rules footballer who played with Collingwood in the Victorian Football League.
- born on (91 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Brown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lynne Broadbent, Alan Brown
Alan Brown is a freelance education consultant with a wide experience of teaching, writing and advising on Religious Education, Collective Worship and ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Superheroes Alan Brown 2007 Year of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Brown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Brown
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Brown to see it in context!