On this page:
- Alan Cairns: Hugh Alan Craig Cairns, OC FRSC is a Canadian political science professor emeritus.
- born on (85 years ago) in Cambridge
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Political scientist
- written works: "Throned in Highest Bliss", "Footprints of Faith", "Normandy... 40 years on", "Charter versus federalism", "Constitution, government, and society in Canada", "Citizens plus", "First nations and the Canadian state", "Disruptions", "Dictionary of Theological Terms", "The Fruits of the Spirit"
- Alan Cairns: Alan G. Cairns is a Bible teacher, retired pastor, and author. A native of Belfast, Northern Ireland, he was converted to Christianity through The Salvation Army. He joined the nascent Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster as a teenager. After working for an insurance brokerage in Belfast for two years, he was called to the ministry and attended the Theological Hall of his denomination.
- born on (75 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for Alan Cairns
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Road Map for All Canadians by Greg Poelzer, Ken S. Coates
Alan Cairns is a pre-eminent Canadian constitutional expert and has been involved in every ...
by Engin F Isin, Bryan S Turner
CAIRNS: Alan Cairns is a visiting professor ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Cairns
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN CAIRNS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Cairns!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Cairns for some fun with words!