On this page:
- Alan Campbell is a British sculler.
- also known as Кэмпбелл, Алан
- born on (32 years ago) in Coleraine
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Coleraine Academical Institution
- profession: Rower, soldier
- Marriage with Juliette Campbell
- medal: The London 2012 Summer Olympics - Bronze medal for United Kingdom in Rowing at the 2012 Summer Olympics – Men's single sculls
- Alan Campbell: Alan K. Campbell was an American writer, actor, and screenwriter. He and his wife, Dorothy Parker, were a popular screenwriting team in Hollywood from 1934 to 1963.
- Alan Campbell is a Scottish fantasy novelist.
- Alan Campbell is a former professional football player.
- Alan Campbell is a British Labour Party politician who has been the Member of Parliament for Tynemouth since 1997. He served as the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at the Home Office from 2008 until 2010, when the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats came to power.
- Alan Campbell is a stage actor.
- Alan Campbell is a musical artist.
- Alan Campbell: Pastor Alan Campbell is the Pentecostal pastor of the Cregagh Covenant People's Fellowship in Belfast, Northern Ireland, director of Open Bible Ministries and a prominent scholar and lecturer in the British Israel movement. Pastor Campbell is also popular in Historicist circles because of his Reformed theology in the identification of the Papacy as the Antichrist of Biblical prophecy.
- Alan Campbell: Sir Alan Hugh Campbell GCMG was a British diplomat. He was British ambassador to Ethiopia from 1969 to 1972 and to Italy from 1976 to 1979, and also held senior posts in the Foreign Office in London.
- Alan Campbell: Alan James Campbell is a former Scottish professional footballer who played as a central midfielder. He made 571 appearances in the Football League for Charlton Athletic, Birmingham City, Cardiff City and Carlisle United, including over 100 in the First Division for Birmingham City. He was capped for Scotland at youth and under-23 level. He went on to play and manage in non-League football around the Birmingham area.
- Alan Campbell is a 2007 BAFTA Games Award winning video game designer.
There are other people with in their name, like Alan Campbell-Johnson.
Alan Campbell is a fictional character from The Picture of Dorian Gray and films inspired by it.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Campbell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Inverne
Alan Campbell is a properly vulnerable Joe despite the sarcasm, and George ...
by Gale, Cengage Learning
Alan Campbell is a former close friend of Dorian Gray. The friendship lasted for eighteen months and ended for unknown reasons. After the split between the two men, Campbell became melancholy and gave up playing music, which had been ...
Popularizing Anthropology (2002)
by Jeremy McClancy, Christian McDonaugh
Alan Campbell is a lecturer in Social Anthropology at the University of Edinburgh. Dominique Casajus is an attaché de recherches, CNRS, Paris. Philippe Descola is Directeur d'Etudes, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris.
The Century (1922)
A Popular Quarterly
” “Alan Campbell is a hard Northern man ...
” “Alan Campbell is a hard Northern ...
" "Alan Campbell is a hard Northern man ...
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948-2008 by Hal Erickson
Alan Campbell (Derek Mitchell); Lu Leonard (Gertrude); Jack Hogan ( Judge Smithwood); George O'Hanlon Jr. (Sgt. Rafferty); Olga Russell (Lisbeth Berkeley- Smythe); Melody Anderson (Sgt. Capshaw). The producing team of Dean ...
A - C by Charles Wankel
Richard Wilberforce, Alan Campbell, and Neil Elles, The Law of Restrictive Practices and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Campbell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alan Campbell
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'alan campbell"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Campbell to see it in context!