On this page:
- Alan Carey is an Irish sprint canoer who competed in the late 1980s and early 1990s. At the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, he was eliminated in the semifinals of the K-2 500 m event. Four years later, at the 1992 Summer Olympics, Carey was eliminated in the repechages of both the K-2 500 m and the K-2 1000 m events.
- born on (47 years ago)
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- Alan Carey a.k.a. Alan C. Carey is an American author and historian who specializes in military aviation topics.
- read more about Alan C. Carey
- Alan Carey is an Irish footballer who played for Cork City in the League of Ireland. Alan plays as either a right back or a right midfielder. He is noted as being solid at the back, with an excellent delivery, both from play and from the dead ball.
- Alan Carey is the father of Matt Carey and Grey Carey.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Carey
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
ALAN CAREY hawk moth or sphinx moth Any MOTH of the LEPIDOPTERAN family Sphingidae. Found worldwide, these stout-bodied moths have long, narrow forewings and shorter hind wings, with wingspans ranging from 2 to 8 in. ( 5–20 ...
The Dog Encyclopedia (2013)
Corbis: Alan Carey. 314 Alamy Images: F314 /Juniors Bildarchiv ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Carey
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN CAREY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Carey!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Carey for some fun with words!