On this page:
- Alan Cross is a Canadian radio broadcaster and a writer on music. Based in Toronto, Ontario, he is best known nationally and internationally as host of the syndicated radio series The Ongoing History of New Music, The Secret History of Rock and ExploreMusic.
- Alan Cross is an American television screenwriter, producer and director.
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, television producer
- nomination: - nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Series - "Pop-Up Video", with Woody Thompson, Shelly Tatro, Karla Hidalgo, Jeff Olde, Nicole Blum, Ryan Quick, Ariel Fish, Chris Frascino, Steph Sklar, David Bone, Andy Fowle, Mark Ganek, Matthew Henick, April Long, Timothy J. Meyer, Kurtis Meyers, Tom Morrissey, Brooks Palmer, Liza Palmer, Mark Puner, David Rapp & Trace Slobotkin
- Alan Cross is an American football tight end for the Memphis Tigers.
- Alan Cross is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alan Cross (actor)
- Alan Cross a.k.a. Alan P. Cross is a television producer and screenwriter.
- read more about Alan P. Cross
Printed books with definitions for Alan Cross
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Russell Jones, Dominic Wyse
Alan Cross is a Senior Fellow at the University of Manchester. Lyn Dawes is a Lecturer in Science and Education at the University of Northampton. Deborah Gardner is Mathematics Subject Leader and class teacher, Warley Road Primary ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Cross
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alan Cross
Kayvon and Music Historian Alan Cross
Photo credit: christopherharte
Anagrams of ALAN CROSS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Cross!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Cross for some fun with words!