On this page:
- Alan Davies: Alan Roger Davies is an English stand-up comedian, writer and actor, best known for playing the title role in the BBC mystery drama series Jonathan Creek since 1997 and for appearing as the permanent panellist on the BBC panel show QI from 2003.
- Alan Davies a.k.a. Alan David is a Welsh television actor. Living in London, he is married with two sons.
- read more about Alan David (actor)
- Alan Davies was an English-born Welsh international footballer whose regular position was on the right wing, although he could also play on the left. Davies began his football career with Manchester United, before spending time with Newcastle United, Charlton Athletic, Carlisle United, Swansea City and Bradford City. Davies committed suicide in February 1992.
- Alan Davies, is a contemporary American poet, critic, and editor who has been writing and publishing since the 1970s. Today, he is most often associated with the Language poets.
- Alan Davies was an English professional Rugby League World Cup winning footballer of the 1950s and '60s, playing at representative level played for Great Britain, and England, and at club level for Oldham, Wigan, Wakefield Trinity, and Salford, as a Centre, or Stand-off/Five-eighth, i.e. number 3 or 4, or 6.
- Alan Davies is a rugby union coach. He was coach of the Wales national rugby union team, from 1991 to 1995, winning 18 of their 35 matches. Davies also coached Bristol RFC.
- Alan Davies is a professor of mathematics at the University of Hertfordshire. He was the head of the School of Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics until he retired in 2007. Now, as Professor of Mathematics, he is responsible for the department’s outreach work being heavily involved with working with bright young mathematicians in primary and secondary schools. Together with his wife, Dr Diane Crann, he runs the Hertfordshire Royal Institution Mathematics Masterclass series at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Alan Davies: Air Marshal Sir Alan Cyril Davies KCB CBE was a Royal Air Force officer who became Deputy Commander of RAF Strike Command.
- born on (91 years ago)
- Alan Davies: Richard Alan Michael Davies, known as Alan Davies, was Chief Executive of mental health charity 'Mind' and a Liberal Democrat politician.
- profession: Politician
- Alan Davies a.k.a. Alan Davis is a production designer.
- read more about Alan Davis
Alan Davies is a fictional character from the 2006 film Unaccompanied Minors.
Printed books with definitions for Alan Davies
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Infected Christianity (1988)
A Study of Modern Racism by Alan T. Davies
Alan Davies is a member of the Department of Religious Studies, University of Toronto Jacket Printed in Canada Illustration and Design: Pol Turgeon "a succinct and significant overview of the subject ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Davies
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Davies
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Alan Davies
Anagrams of ALAN DAVIES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Davies!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Davies to see it in context!