Alan Davies (comedian)
On this page:
Who is Alan Davies?
Alan Davies: Alan Roger Davies is an English stand-up comedian, writer and actor, best known for playing the title role in the BBC mystery drama series Jonathan Creek since 1997 and for appearing as the permanent panellist on the BBC panel show QI from 2003.
- also known as Alan Roger Davies
- born on (49 years ago) in Loughton
- nationality: United Kingdom
- religion: Atheism
- education: University of Kent
- profession: Comedian, actor, screenwriter
- Marriage with Katie Maskell since
- parent of
- album: "Urban Trauma"
- written work: "Urban Trauma"
- TV series:
- nomination: - nominated to National Television Award for Most Popular Actor - "Jonathan Creek"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Davies (comedian)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN DAVIES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Davies!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Davies to see it in context!