On this page:
- Alan Dean: Alan R. Dean is a British ornithologist with a special interest in gulls and warblers. He lives in Solihull, West Midlands.
- official website: www.deanar.btinternet.co.uk
- Alan Dean is a British tattoo artist and owner of three Tattoo UK studios in the London area. Dean has been tattooing for over 25 years and his studios are one of the leading studios in the UK. His studios are internationally recognised and he is a popular attendeee and sponsor of many of the worlds Tattoo Conventions including Mexico, Tattoo Jam, Derby, Tattoo Freeze.
- Alan Dean was an English cricketer. He was a right-handed batsman and a left-arm medium-pace bowler who played for Bedfordshire. He was born in Potton, Bedfordshire.
- born on (53 years ago)
- nationality: England
- Alan Dean is the Managing Director of Flowcrete UK Ltd.
- born in (65 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- Alan Dean appeared in the 2012 film Supercapitalist.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alan Dean (actor)
- Alan Dean was a member of The Johnston Brothers.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Dean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia by Philip C. DiMare
Alan Dean Foster's 1978 novel Splinter of the Mind's Eye was the first original adventure set in the Star Wars universe. Countless other books have followed, fleshing out the events between ...
by Brian M. Stableford
as a marketing instrument, movie tie- ins are now an important sector of the sf book marketplace, and are sometimes skillfully done (Alan Dean Foster handles such work with unparalleled deftness), ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alan Dean (wri): Star Trek Foster. Art (act): The Verdict Foster. Barry (act. b, 1931) : Frenzy; Playback; The Twisted Nerve Foster. Bennett (wri): Mistress Of Paradise Foster. Bill (act): Kingdom Of The Spiders Foster. Blake (act): Turbo: A Power ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Dean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Dean
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Alan Dean
Writing allows me the time to travel and see the world, which is what I always wanted to do. I'd really like to have been Sir Richard Francis Burton, but it's the wrong century. (Alan Dean Foster)
Anagrams of ALAN DEAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Dean!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Dean for some fun with words!