On this page:
- Alan Dinehart: Alan Mason Dinehart, Sr., was an American actor, director, writer, and stage manager. He became a character actor and supporting player in at least eighty-eight films between 1931 and 1944. Earlier, he appeared in more than twenty Broadway plays.
- also known as Mason Alan Dinehart; Allan Dinehart; Alan Mason Dinehart; Alan Mason Dinehart, Sr.
- born on (126 years ago) in Saint Paul
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film director, writer
- died on (71 years ago) in Hollywood of myocardial infarction
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- read more about Alan Dinehart (actor)
- Alan Dinehart a.k.a. Mason Alan Dinehart, also known as Mason Alan Dinehart III, or as Alan Dinehart III, or as Mase Dinehart, is an American businessman and former actor best known for his role as a youthful Bat Masterson in thirty-four episodes between 1955 and 1959 of the ABC/Desilu television series The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp, starring Hugh O'Brian in the title role of the frontier marshal Wyatt Earp.
- read more about Mason Alan Dinehart (actor)
- Alan Dinehart a.k.a. Alan Dinehart, Jr.: Alan Dinehart II was a television producer, actor and screenwriter.
- read more about Alan Dinehart, Jr. (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Dinehart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
the evil alien Keye Luke Mark; is G-Force member Casey Kasem Princess; same as Mark Janet Waldo Koep; same as Mark Ronnie Schell Jason; same as Mark Ronnie Schell Tiny; same as Mark Alan Dinehart Executive producer: Jameson ...
by John Kenneth Muir
VOICE TALENTS: Hans Conried, Walker Edmiston, Keye Luke, Annie Lockhart, Jerry Dexter, George Dicenzo, Alan Dinehart, Michael Evans, Al Pann, June Faray, Kathy Garver, Dan Gilvezan, John Haymer, Sally Julian, Dennis Marks, Alan ...
by Robert Beck
Alan Dinehart (Vassily Peppel), Rosalind ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
President ships American President Line vessels named after such statesmen as President Lincoln, President Roosevelt, President Taft Preston KSwinehart nickname—movie actor Alan Dinehart Preston Sturges Edmund Preston ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Dinehart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Dinehart to find many related words and phrases!