Alan Dinehart (actor)
On this page:
- Alan Dinehart: Alan Mason Dinehart, Sr., was an American actor, director, writer, and stage manager. He became a character actor and supporting player in at least eighty-eight films between 1931 and 1944. Earlier, he appeared in more than twenty Broadway plays.
- also known as Mason Alan Dinehart; Allan Dinehart; Alan Mason Dinehart; Alan Mason Dinehart, Sr.
- born on (126 years ago) in Saint Paul
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film director, writer
- parent of
- died on (71 years ago) in Hollywood of myocardial infarction
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- "It Had to Happen"
- "Jimmy the Gent"
- "Baby Take a Bow"
- "The Brat"
- played George Chester in "Charlie Chan at the Race Track"
- played Jonesy in "Dante's Inferno"
- "In Old Kentucky"
- "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm"
- "Slightly Honorable"
- "A Study in Scarlet"
- "Born to Dance"
- played Samuel Z. 'Sam' Walker in "The First Hundred Years"
- played David Z. 'Dave' Hilliard in "Fast and Loose"
- played Roger Jones in "Okay, America"
- played Ray Jennings in "The Country Beyond"
- played Gorman in "The Whistler"
- played Allan Duncan in "Danger: Love at Work"
- played Edward Arthur 'Tank' Tankersley in "Lottery Lover"
- played Richard Mallard in "Parole!"
- "Minstrel Man"
- "Street of Women"
- "A Very Honorable Guy"
- played DA John Grant in "The Sin of Nora Moran"
- played Jerry Chase in "Girls About Town"
- played Lester Cunningham in "Her Bodyguard"
- played Fletcher in "Disorderly Conduct"
- played Nick Grimes in "King of the Turf"
- TV series:
- Alan Dinehart a.k.a. Mason Alan Dinehart: Alan Dinehart III is an actor.
- read more about Mason Alan Dinehart
- Alan Dinehart a.k.a. Alan Dinehart, Jr.: Alan Dinehart II was a television producer, actor and screenwriter.
- read more about Alan Dinehart, Jr.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Dinehart (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Dinehart to find many related words and phrases!