On this page:
- Alan Douglas Rubenstein was an American record producer from Boston, who worked with Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, John McLaughlin, Lenny Bruce and the Last Poets. He ran his own record label, Douglas Records.
- Alan Douglas is a journalist and broadcaster.
- born on (64 years ago) in United Kingdom
- profession: Journalist
- Alan Douglas a.k.a. Alan Crosthwaite is the step-child of Chet Douglas.
- read more about Alan Crosthwaite
- Alan Douglas is an author.
- born in (73 years ago)
- written works: "Afloat Or Adventures on Watery Trails", "Radio Manufacturers of the 1920's"
- Alan Douglas is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Douglas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Moskowitz
Alan Douglas is an American record producer and label. 101.
by Don Michael Randel
Alan Douglas, Electronic Music Production (London: Pitman, 1973). Id.. The Electronic Musical Instrument ...
Encyclopedia of Classic Rock (2017)
by David Luhrssen, Michael Larson
Producers Alan Douglas and Eddie Kramer were responsible for assembling a welter of posthumous releases from hundreds of hours of demos and songs in progress. Sometimes they appeared to work at cross-purposes. Douglas's decision ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Douglas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Douglas for some fun with words!