Alan E. Nourse (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Alan E. Nourse?
Alan E. Nourse: Alan Edward Nourse was an American science fiction author and physician. He wrote both juvenile and adult science fiction, as well as nonfiction works about medicine and science. His SF works sometimes focused on medicine and/or psionics.
- also known as Doctor X, Alan Edward Nourse, Alan Nourse, Dr. Alan E. Nourse
- born on (87 years ago) in Des Moines
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, physician, novelist
- Marriage with Ann Morton since
- died on (22 years ago) in Thorp
- written works: "The Bladerunner", "Blade Runner (a movie)", "The Counterfeit Man", "The Invaders Are Coming!", "Raiders from the Rings", "Rx for Tomorrow", "The Fourth Horseman", "Tiger by the Tail and Other Science Fiction Stories", "Inside the Mayo Clinic", "Trouble on Titan", "Psi High and Others", "Scavengers in Space", "The Universe Between", "The Last Planet / A Man Obsessed", "Echo in the Skull / Rocket to Limbo", "Rocket to Limbo", "AIDS Prevention", "Teen Guide to Birth Control", "Love Thy Vimp"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan E. Nourse (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan E. Nourse for some fun with words!