Alan Edward Bell
On this page:
Who is Alan Edward Bell?
Alan Edward Bell is a film editor.
- also known as Alan Bell, Alan E. Bell
- profession: Film editor, visual effects artist
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Editing - "(500) Days of Summer"
- San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Editing - "(500) Days of Summer"
- nominated to Eddie Award for Best Edited Feature Film - "(500) Days of Summer"
- nominated to Online Film Critics Society Award for Best Editing - "(500) Days of Summer"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Edward Bell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
cinematograPher: John Schwartzman eDitors: Alan Edward Bell, Michael McCuster, Pietro Scalia ProDuction Design: J. Michael Riva art Direction: Page Buckner, Michael E. Goldman, David F. Klassen, Susan Wexler set Decoration: Leslie A. Pope costumes: Kim Barrett music: James Horner cast: Peter Parker/ Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield. Gwen Stacy: Emma Stone. The Lizard/Dr. Curt Connors: Rhys Ifans. Capt.
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
EDITING: Alan Edward Bell. MUSIC: Christopher Lennertz. PRODUCTION DESIGN: Marc Fisichella. ART DIRECTION: Douglas Cumming. COSTUME DESIGN: Salvador Perezjr.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Edward Bell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Edward Bell for some fun with words!