On this page:
- Alan Edwards: Alan Spencer Edwards is a Welsh rugby union and professional rugby league footballer of the 1930s and '40s, playing club level rugby union for Aberavon RFC, the Royal Air Force and playing representative level rugby league for Great Britain, and Wales, and at club level for Salford, Leeds, Dewsbury and Bradford Northern, as a Wing, i.e. number 2 or 5.
- Alan Edwards AM MBE was an accomplished actor and founding Artistic Director of the Queensland Theatre Company in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Alan Edwards was an actor.
- Alan Edwards is a British sprint canoer who competed in the late 1960s. He was eliminated in the semifinals of the K-4 1000 m event at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City.
- born on (72 years ago)
- Alan Edwards is a nominee in the 11th Gemini Award for Best Sound in an Information/Documentary Program or Series.
- Alan Edwards is the son of Jack Edwards.
- child of Jack Edwards
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Edwards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Robinson
Lyrics: Ira Gershwin Book: Guy Bolton and Fred Thompson Director: Felix Edwardes Choreographer: Sammy Lee Cast: Fred Astaire, Adele Astaire, Cliff Edwards, Walter Catlett, Alan Edwards, Kathlene Martyn Songs: “Hang On to ...
Volume 5: Asia/Pacific by Katherine Brisbane, Ravi Chaturvedi, Ramendu Majumdar, Chua Soo Pong, Minoru Tanokura
But it took the founding director, Alan Edwards (b. 1925), many years to gain acceptance. It was finally achieved with the opening of the Performing Arts Complex in 1985, providing the small Cremorne Theatre for the company. A multitheatre ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alan Edwards (Charles Montgomery), Fred Godoy (Capt. Mendez), Theodore Gottlieb (Brother Theodore) (The Watchman) ...
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
CINEMATOGRAPHY: Eric Alan Edwards. EDITING: Brent White. MUSIC: jay Farrar. PRODUCTION DESIGN: john johnson. ART DIRECTION: Raymond PumiIia. COSTUME DESIGN: Kristin M. Burke. CAST: Ryan Gosling (Roy Chutney), David ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Edwards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Edwards to find many related words and phrases!