Alan Edwards (actor)
On this page:
- Alan Edwards AM MBE was an accomplished actor and founding Artistic Director of the Queensland Theatre Company in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Alan Edwards was an actor.
- also known as Allen Edwards, Allan Edwards
- born on (123 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Nita Pike until
- died on (61 years ago) in Los Angeles
- played Pettingwaite in "Clear All Wires!"
- played Mr. Alan Gregory in "Make Way for a Lady"
- played Ricky Rickman in "Forty Naughty Girls"
- played Frank Roberts in "Rose of the Alley"
- played Pete Mattland in "Ring Around the Moon"
- played Frank Harlin in "The Show-Off"
- played Bernard Holt in "A Virgin Paradise"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Edwards (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Edwards to find many related words and phrases!