Alan Ford (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alan Ford?
Alan Ford is an English actor. Ford was trained at East 15 Acting School. He is best known for his roles in the Guy Ritchie crime capers Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, and guest starring in The Bill. He also appeared in Exorcist: The Beginning and, much earlier, as 'Roosta' in the original radio version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, along with a small speaking role in the British gangster film The Long Good Friday. Ford has also recently appeared in the 2010 music video "For He's a Jolly Good Felon" by Welsh rockers Lostprophets.
- also known as Форд, Алан
- born on (77 years ago) in Walworth
- ethnicity: White British, English people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor
- played Brick Top in "Snatch"
- played Sibling in "Mission London"
- "Exorcist: The Beginning"
- "Jack Falls"
- played Max Korgen in "Airborne"
- played Ray Macguire in "Cockneys vs Zombies"
- "Strippers vs Werewolves"
- played Harry in "The Sweeney"
- played Publican in "Passer By"
- played Warder #2 in "Chaplin"
- played Alan in "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels"
- "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels"
- played Pim in "The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared"
- played Jack in "The Smoke"
- TV series:
- official website: www.alanford.info
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Ford (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Ford to see it in context!