On this page:
- Alan Foster: Alan Benton Foster was a Major League Baseball pitcher. The right-hander was drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 2nd round of the 1965 amateur draft. He played for the Dodgers, Cleveland Indians, California Angels, St. Louis Cardinals, and San Diego Padres.
- born on (69 years ago) in Pasadena
- profession: Baseball player
- Alan Foster: Alan David Foster was a professional American "Mid School" Bicycle Motocross racer and Dirt Jumper whose prime competitive years were from his nickname was simply "AF", the initials of his given and surname.
- born on (46 years ago) in Wilmington
- Alan Foster was an English footballer born in Rawmarsh, Yorkshire, who scored one goal from 13 appearances in the Football League playing as an inside forward for Bristol City.
- born in (129 years ago) in Rawmarsh
- died on (99 years ago)
- Alan Foster was an actor.
- Alan Foster a.k.a. Allen Foster is a film director.
- read more about Allen Foster
- Alan Foster is a fictional character from the 1964 film Castle of Blood and its 1971 remake Web of the Spider.
- Alan Foster is a fictional character from the 1965 film Jungle Adventurer.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Foster
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John William Ballantyne
Leslie Mackenzie and Captain Alan Foster on a Collection of Statistics as to the Physical Condition of Children attending the Public Schools of the School Board for Glasgow, 1907. (Blue Book.) (Heights, weights and housing ...
by Claude Summers
However, as website columnist Alan Foster has noted, even though a samesex male kiss occurred between Will (Eric McCormack) and Jack (Sean P. Hayes), the world hardly noticed, because NBC failed to give advance media notice for this ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
James Moss, Ted Hecht, Argentina Brunetti, John Mansfield, Eddie Das, Alan Foster, Charles Wagenheim, Estelle Dodge, Lai Chand Mehra, Phiroze Nazir, Virginia Wave, Frank Lackteen, Ralph Moody, Jerry ...
by John T. Koch
Alan Foster. 3 vols. London: Stainer & Bell, 1928- 57. Douglas, Mona, We Call It Elian Vannin. Times Longbooks. Douglas: Times, O O ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Foster
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN FOSTER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Foster!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Foster for some fun with words!