On this page:
- Alan Friedman is an American journalist and media executive.
- Alan Friedman a.k.a. Alan Freedman is an audio engineer and adr mixer.
- read more about Alan Freedman
- Alan Friedman is a writer.
- born on (59 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer
- written works: "Hermaphrodeity", "Agnelli and the Network of Italian Power", "Agnelli. Das Gesicht der Macht", "Il bivio", "The turn of the novel"
- nomination: - nominated to National Book Award for Fiction - "Hermaphrodeity"
- Alan Friedman is a makeup artist and supervisor.
- also known as Alan Freedman, Alan 'Doc' Friedman, Alan I. Friedman
- profession: Makeup supervisor, makeup artist
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Makeup - "The Jayne Mansfield Story", with Lona Jeffers
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Makeup - Series - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (Surprise/Innocence), with John Wheaton, Todd McIntosh, Dayne Johnson, John Maldonado, Gerald Quist, Margie Latinopoulos, John Vulich, Brigette A. Myre, Mark Shostrom, Craig Reardon, Michael F. Blake & Robin Beauchesne
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Makeup - Series - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (Surprise/Innocence), with John Vulich, Gerald Quist, Dayne Johnson, Margie Latinopoulos, John Wheaton, John Maldonado, Todd McIntosh, Robin Beauchesne, Mark Shostrom, Craig Reardon, Michael F. Blake & Brigette A. Myre
- Alan Friedman is a screenwriter.
- Alan Friedman is a theater producer.
There are other people with in their name, like Josh Alan Friedman.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Friedman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Best of LCD (2007)
The Art and Writing of WFMU by Dave the Spazz, Jim Jarmusch
JOSH ALAN FRIEDMAN IS A DALLAS ROUSTABOUT. FORTY-DEUCE ALUMNUS. AND THE AUTHOR OF IMS OF miS SQUARE. THIS ARTICLE ORIGINALLY APPEARED. IN SLIGHTLY MODIFIED FORM. IN HUSTLER MAGAZINE.
by Steven H. Gale
̄ Alan Friedman, in The New York Times, complained that the ®relentless concentration ̄ on hilarious dialogue resulted in pages that read like a TV situation comedy. In the end, though, Friedman admitted that the novel ®resists the ...
by Lee Server
(Nile Southern and Josh Alan Friedman, eds. Introduction/ Interview by Lee Server). New York: Grove Press, 2001. St. Jorre, John de. Venus Bound. New York: Random House, 1994. Standish, Robert. The Prince of Story- Tellers.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Friedman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alan Friedman
Photo credit: fry_theonly
Quotes about Alan Friedman
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alan Friedman"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALAN FRIEDMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Friedman!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Friedman to find many related words and phrases!