On this page:
- Alan Garcia a.k.a. Alan García: Alan Gabriel Ludwig García Pérez is a Peruvian lawyer, sociologist and politician who was President of Peru from 1985 to 1990 and again from 2006 to 2011. He is the leader of the Peruvian Aprista Party and the only party member ever to have served as President.
- also known as Alan Garcia Perez
- born on (66 years ago) in Lima
- nationality: Peru
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Politician, lawyer
- parent of Carla García Buscaglia
- Alan Garcia is a thoroughbred horse racing jockey. He was Peru's leading apprentice jockey in 2003 and in that same year he began racing in the United States at the Meadowlands Racetrack where he was also the leading apprentice. His father and grandfather were both jockeys in Peru.
- Alan Garcia a.k.a. Alan Marco is an actor.
- read more about Alan Marco (actor)
- Alan Garcia a.k.a. Alan García: Alan Garcia was a member of the musical group, Victims of Circumstance.
- read more about Alan García
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Garcia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Ciment
̄ Alan Garcia was elected to the presidency in 1985, pledging that the war against the SL would be fought without barbarism. Instead, the situation worsened. Shortly after Garcia«s inaugural, ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
Alan Garcia, finally became president in 1985. See also •indigenismo. apraxia \a- 'prak-se-3\ Disturbance in carrying out skilled acts, caused by a lesion in the - cerebral cortex: motor power and mental capacity remain intact. Motor apraxia is ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Garcia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Garcia
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALAN GARCIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Garcia!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Garcia to see it in context!