On this page:
- Alan Gray was a British organist and composer.
- Alan Gray is an English footballer. Gray was born on 2 May 1974 in Carlisle, England. He has played for Queen of the South, Doncaster, Bishop Auckland, Darlington clubs.
- Alan Gray is the ex-husband of Cara Williams.
- with Cara Williams between and
- Alan Gray, an industry veteran and widely recognized public relations and corporate communications consultant, is CEO & Senior Consulting Partner of Total Image Worx, a company he founded in January 2000.
- born on (62 years ago)
There are other people with in their name, like Jeffrey Alan Gray.
Alan Gray is a fictional character from the 1995 film The Baby-Sitters Club.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Gray
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Natural Gardening Magazine (1921)
Alan Gray is a favorite with many for its colour, ...
The Flower Grower (1921)
Alan Gray is a favorite with many for ...
by Maggie Humphreys, Robert Evans
Alan Gray was the first director of music at Wellington College, Berkshire (1883-1892), a member of a strong music staff that included A.H. Fox-Strangways, H.P. Allen and Walter Ford. Succeeded C.V. Stanford as ...
by Sir Leslie Stephen, Sir Sidney Lee
Several appeared under the variouspseudonyms : ' Uncle Adam,' ' Old Alan Gray,' ' Ephraim ...
by David J. Wishart
Alan Gray University of Wyoming More, Kenneth, and ...
by Thomas McAdory Owen, Marie Bankhead Owen
Alan Gray, m.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Gray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN GRAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Gray!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Gray to find many related words and phrases!