On this page:
- Alan Green has been a BBC Radio sports commentator since 1981, mainly on football but also on golf, rowing and the Olympic Games.
- Alan Green was a British Conservative Party politician.
- Alan Green is a retired English-born American Association football player. He began his career with Coventry City before moving to the United States in 1979. He played a total of seven seasons in the North American Soccer League and earned one cap with the U.S. national team.
- Alan Green is an award-winning author.
- also known as Lan Green
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Author
- written works: "They died laughing", "What a Body!"
- nominated to Edgar Award for Best First Novel by an American Author - "What a Body!"
- Edgar Award for Best First Novel by an American Author - "What a Body!"
- Alan Green BEM was a British railwayman who served as a councillor and municipal leader in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire.
- born on (83 years ago)
- died on (12 years ago)
- Alan Green is an author.
- born in (66 years ago)
- written works: "Animal Underworld", "State and Regional Media Directory", "The Green Line", "Dewey's Helping Heart", "The Offshore Special Regulations Handbook", "St John's Chapel And the New Town, Chichester", "Dewey Doo-it Feeds A Friend", "Gavel to Gavel", "Dewey's Magical Sleigh, from the Dewey Doo-it Series"
There are other people with in their name, like Steven Alan Green.
Alan Green is a fictional character from the 1998 film White Lies.
Alan Green: Rear Admiral Alan Green is a retired South African Navy officer who served as Chief: Military Policy, Strategy and Planning for the South African National Defence Force. He retired in 2012.
- born on (63 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Green
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alfonsina Scarinzi
Alan Green is a painter and printmaker concerned with the artwork as “object” and the serial property of printmaking, where the individual members of a suite of prints bear some relationship to each other. The surface of the square and related ...
A Company Discovers Its Soul (1996)
A Year in the Life of a Transforming Organization by Alan Green
" - Cheryl Harrison, President, Harrison Design Group Alan Green is an independent consultant associated with the Kaizen Institute ...
by Fred Metcalf
Alan Green, BBC Radio commentator We've got nothing to lose, and there's no point losing this game. Sir Bobby Robson Whoever wins today will win the championship no matter who wins. Denis Law...
A Dictionary and Chronology by James S Olson, Abraham O. Mendoza
GREENSPAN, ALAN GREEN TECHNOLOGY.
The Encyclopedia of Surfing (2005)
by Matt Warshaw
Quiksilver Surfing's biggest, richest, and most successful company; maker of surfwear, wetsuits, and all manner of surfing accessories; founded in 1973 in Victoria, Australia, by Torquay surfers Alan Green and John Law. After a brief run ...
by Marty McGee
Donnelly First Assistant Director; Alan Green Second Assistant Director; Fred Brown, Ross Taylor Sound E›ects Editors; Bob Fine, Gonzalo Gavira, Ron ...
by Charles Wankel
Alan Green, Animal Underworld: Inside America's Black Market for Rare and Exotic Species ( Public Affairs ...
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
Alan Green........ A. Sec | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . table “ofo,.#;"... is on Govert NMENT, MUNICIPAL AND Cort port Arron How Ds - Greg. Bikrs. As on - CoIufnbia Basi Jas. H. Dobbin..... Pres | Capital.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Steven Alan Green (The Comic). Kathleen Kickta (The Girl on the Beach), Lynda Clark (The 2nd Woman). Dan Rycerz (The Court Officer). Edward Shils (The Medical Examiner). Charles Vandergrift III (The Driver). Jackie Swanson (The ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Green
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alan Green
Alan Green's goal
Oxford City Stars vs. London Raiders
Photo credit: Biker Jun
Quotes about Alan Green
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'alan green"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALAN GREEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Green!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Green to see it in context!