On this page:
- Alan Griffiths: Alan Gordon Griffiths, is a former Australian politician who represented the Division of Maribyrnong for the Australian Labor Party from March 1983 to January 1996. Griffiths was a senior Minister in the Hawke and Keating governments and is now a businessman and non-executive director. Griffiths specializes in commercializing new technologies, including the road alignment software, Quantm, which has been used on Australasian, US and Asian infrastructure projects.
- Alan Griffiths is a former English cricketer. Griffiths was a right-handed batsman who fielded as a wicket-keeper. He was born in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
- Alan Griffiths is a musical artist.
- Alan Griffiths is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Alan Griffiths is a television director.
- profession: Television director
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Alan Griffiths is the father of Australian football player Joel Griffiths.
- parent of Joel Griffiths
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Griffiths
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Basic Bible Dictionary (2004)
Other titles in the Basic Dictionary series, available from the Canterbury Press: A Basic Catholic Dictionary Alan Griffiths A Basic Church Dictionary Tony Meakin * Now in its fifth edition* A Basic Dictionary of Bible People Julien Chilcott-Monk A ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Griffiths
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Griffiths for some fun with words!