On this page:
Who is Alan Hackney?
Alan Hackney: Alan Charles Langley Hackney was an English novelist and screenwriter. He was educated at Thornleigh College, Bolton, and while at Manchester University was called up to the army. After demobilisation he proceeded to New College, Oxford where he read Politics, Philosophy and Economics under the tutelage of Isaiah Berlin.
- also known as Alan Charles Langley Hackney
- born on (91 years ago) in Manchester
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: University of Manchester
- profession: Screenwriter, writer
- died on (6 years ago) in Hertfordshire
- written works: "Private Life", "Private's Progress"
- films written:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Hackney
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Elizabeth M. Knowles
Alan Hackney British novelist 10 Miles of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Hackney
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Hackney for some fun with words!