On this page:
Who is Alan Haines?
Alan Haines was a British actor and playwright who spent four years in the Royal Navy during World War II — including at D-Day on his 20th birthday and appeared in many West End shows and touring productions, as well as in the cult TV series Dad's Army and Van der Valk and two notable films: Dad's Army and The Man in the White Suit, and the acclaimed BBC TV Series Perfect Strangers.
- born on (91 years ago) in Weston-super-Mare
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, playwright
- Marriage with Dorit Welles since
- died on (4 years ago) in Charing Cross Hospital
- filmography: played Reporter (Uncredited) in "The Man in the White Suit"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Haines
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Haines for some fun with words!