On this page:
- Alan Hale a.k.a. Alan Hale, Jr. was an American film, stage, and television actor.
- read more about Alan Hale, Jr. (actor)
- Alan Hale a.k.a. Alan Hale, Sr. was an American movie actor and director, most widely remembered for his many supporting character roles, in particular as frequent sidekick of Errol Flynn, as well as movies supporting Lon Chaney, Wallace Beery, Douglas Fairbanks, James Cagney, Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Humphrey Bogart and Ronald Reagan, among dozens of others.
- read more about Alan Hale, Sr. (actor)
- Alan Hale is an American astronomer, known for his co-discovery of the Comet Hale–Bopp.
- Alan Hale is a Republican member of the Montana Legislature. He was elected to House District 77 which represents the Jefferson County area. Hale gained attention when he argued that DUI laws are harmful to small business owners.
There are other people with in their name, like Alan Hale Jr..
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Hale
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Introduction to Comets (2004)
by John C. Brandt, Robert D. Chapman
Alan Hale is a comet scientist who searches for comets as a hobby; Thomas Bopp is an amateur comet hunter. While comet Hyakutake became spectacular a matter of three months after discovery, comet Hale-Bopp did not reach maximum ...
It was discovered by two independent observers—Alan Hale (Cloudcroft, New Mexico) and Thomas Bopp (Stanfield, Arizona). Hale-Bopp was visible to the naked ...
Dictionary of Astronomy (1997)
by Martin Ince
It was discovered by two US astronomers, Alan Hale in New Mexico and Thomas Bopp in Arizona, who saw it within 20 minutes of each other in l995. At its closest approach to the Sun, the comet was shedding over two million tonnes of water ...
by Elizabeth Knowles
Named after Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp, the American astronomers who discovered it (independently of each other) .
A Dictionary of Scientists (1999)
by Derek Gjertsen
American astronomer Alan Hale was raised on the outskirts ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Rubber Tires (27, Alan Hale); Turkish ...
by Barry Monush
Among the most ubiquitous character players from the 1920s through the 1940s was beefy, hearty Alan Hale, an imposing fellow with a bushy mustache and a sturdy bass voice, who went from playing silent movie villains to mostly jovial types, ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Alan Hale, Jr. (Gilligan); Violet Carlson, Billy Corcoran, James O'Hara. 59. “How to Hatch a Dinosaur” Written by: Stanford Sherman.
by Eric Michael Mazur
James Cagney, Pat O'Brian, George Brent, Jeffrey Lynn, Alan Hale. [Catholicism; Clergy] Fighting Sullivans, The. See Sullivans, The. Final Conflict, The, 1981. Dir. Graham Baker. Sam Neill, Rossano Brazzi, Don Gordon, Lisa Harrow, Barnaby ...
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
Alan Hale (jim's father), john Loder (Carlton De Witt), William Frawley ( Bill Delaney), Ward Bond (john L. Sullivan). RUNNING TIME: |04 minutes. B&W.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alan Hale (Cook), Brandon Hurst, Sammy Stein, Howard Wilson, Paul Hanson D: John Ford SCR: Dudley Nichols ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Hale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN HALE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Hale!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Hale to find many related words and phrases!