On this page:
- Alan Harris a.k.a. Mark Damon is an American film actor and producer. He rose to fame through acting roles in films like Roger Corman’s House of Usher, before moving to Italy and becoming a notable Western star and member of the 1960s Dolce Vita set of actors and actresses in Rome. After starring in over 50 films in the United States and Europe, he quit acting and reinvented himself as a film producer and pioneer of the foreign sales business in the 1970s, and became one of Hollywood’s most prolific producers.
- read more about Mark Damon (actor)
- Alan Harris is a Welsh playwright. His play A Good Night Out in the Valleys launched the new National Theatre Wales in March 2010 and he has worked with theatre companies throughout the United Kingdom.
- Alan Harris appeared in the 1948 film So Dear to My Heart.
- Alan Harris is a Film Producer and Actor.
- Alan Harris a.k.a. Allan Harris is a film art director.
- read more about Allan Harris
- Alan Harris a.k.a. Alan Michael Harris is a lawyer and the husband of Charlayne Woodard.
- read more about Alan Michael Harris
- Alan Harris is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alan Harris (actor)
- Alan Harris is the father of American football player Darien Harris.
- parent of Darien Harris
There are other people with in their name, like Alan Harris Nevas.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Harris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Cast: Jack Klugman (Alan Harris); Patricia Barry (Kate Harris); Claire Wilcox (Dee Dee Harris); David Macklin (Billy Harris); Guy Raymond (CliffMurdock); Fay DeWitt (Helen Miller); Sheldon Allman ...
by Spencer Tucker, William E. White
Alan Harris and Anne B. Harris. Tuscaloosa: University of Alabama Press, ...
An International Encyclopedia from 5000 B.C. to the 21st Century by Diagram Group
Phil Richardson, Graham Rosewarne Kerrigan Blackman, Steve Clifton, Richard Colville, Neil Connell, Roger Davis, Lee Griffiths, Alan Harris, Steve Hollingshead, Richard Prideaux, Kate Proud, Andrew Riley, Ray Stevens, Amanda Stiller, ...
by Sylvia Ellis
Bath, Alan Harris. Tracking the Axis Enemy: The Triumph of Anglo—American Naval Intelligence. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 1998. Bercuson, David J ., and Holger H. Herwig. One Christmas in Washington: Churchill and Roosevelt ...
by Rodney Carlisle
GEORGIA COLLEGE & STATE UNIVERSITY Bath , Alan Harris ...
by Eugene Benson, L.W. Conolly
and Check ( 1988, written with the English poet Alan Harris) include several poems set in the ...
by S.Chand Experts
Mike Foster/The Maltings Partnership, Luigi Galante/Galante Studios, Alan Hancocks, Alan Harris, Richard Hook/Linden Artists, John James/Temple Rogers , Mick Loates/Linden Artists, Roger Kent/Illustration, Stewart Lafford/Linden Artists , ...
The Definitive Encyclopedia and Document Collection by Spencer C. Tucker
Bath, Alan Harris. Tracking the Axis Enemy: The ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Leonard OJohn, Bennett Liss, Richard Moll, Katherine Kelly Lang, Robert Ta- fur, Kristine Alskog, Jane Bartelme, Thomas Hilliard, Nadine Reimers, Deborah Dawes, DeForest Covan, Alan Harris, Kenny Ferrugiaro, Sam Baldoni, Dick Drake, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Harris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Harris to see it in context!