Alan Harris (actor)
On this page:
- Alan Harris a.k.a. Mark Damon is an American film actor and producer. He rose to fame through acting roles in films like Roger Corman’s House of Usher, before moving to Italy and becoming a notable Western star and member of the 1960s Dolce Vita set of actors and actresses in Rome. After starring in over 50 films in the United States and Europe, he quit acting and reinvented himself as a film producer and pioneer of the foreign sales business in the 1970s, and became one of Hollywood’s most prolific producers.
- read more about Mark Damon
- Alan Harris appeared in the 1948 film So Dear to My Heart.
- Alan Harris is a Film Producer and Actor.
- Alan Harris is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- filmography: played Man Firing Ghetto Blaster (Uncredited) in "The Living Daylights"
There are other people with in their name, like Alan Harris Nevas.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Harris (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Harris to see it in context!