On this page:
- Alan Hart is an author, former Middle East Chief Correspondent for Independent Television News, and former BBC Panorama presenter specialising in the Middle East. He has authored the three-part series Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews.
- born in (81 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Writer, presenter, journalist, author
- written work: "Zionism"
- Alan Hart: Alan Michael Hart is an English former professional footballer who played in the Football League, as a midfielder.
- born on (59 years ago) in Woolwich
- Alan Hart is a former British television executive, who from 1981 to 1984 was the Controller of BBC1. His initial career was in the BBC sports department, and he rose through the ranks to become the Head of Sport in the late 1970s. In 1981, BBC1 Controller Bill Cotton was promoted, and Hart was chosen to succeed him.
- Alan Hart is an American Football defensive back for the Campbell Fighting Camels.
- Alan Hart is an author.
- born in (83 years ago)
- written works: "Spinoza's Ethics, Part I and II", "Zionism, Vol. 1", "These mysterious rays", "Going to Live in Aris", "Dear old Scotia", "Living & Working in Paris"
- Alan Hart a.k.a. Alan C. Bosshardt is a makeup artist and an actor.
- read more about Alan C. Bosshardt (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Hart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Rayna Green, Melanie Fernandez
Many thanks for excellent photography go to Rick Strauss, \cff Tinsley, Eric Long, Alan Hart and Rick Vargas in the Office of Printing and Photographic Services and to Pam Dewey, National Museum of the American \ndian, Smithsonian ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Hart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN HART
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Hart!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Hart for some fun with words!