On this page:
- Alan Hunt: Alan John Hunt AM was an Australian politician, having been a member of the Victorian Legislative Council from 1961 until 1992.
- Alan Hunt was an international motorcycle speedway rider who qualified for the Speedway World Championship final four times.
- born in (91 years ago) in Aston
- died on (58 years ago)
- Alan Hunt is an author.
- born in (67 years ago)
- written works: "Explorations in law and society", "The sociological movement in law", "Governing morals", "Governance of the consuming passions"
- Alan Hunt: Alan Charles Hunt CMG is a former British diplomat.
- born on (74 years ago)
- education: University of East Anglia
- Alan Hunt was an English cricketer. He was a right-handed batsman who played for Gloucestershire. He was born in Birmingham.
- born on (47 years ago)
- Alan Hunt is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alan Hunt (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Hunt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jennifer Lawler
Alan Hunt, Governance of the Consuming Passions: A History of Sumptuary Law (New York: St. Martin's, ¡996); ...
The Max Weber Dictionary (2005)
Key Words and Central Concepts by Richard Swedberg, Ola Agevall
and Alan Hunt, "Max Weber's Sociology of Law" (1978). For Weber and the so-called ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Hunt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN HUNT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Hunt!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Hunt for some fun with words!