On this page:
- Alan Jenkins is an English poet.
- born in (61 years ago) in Surrey
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: University of Sussex
- written works: "Between the two twilights", "World of Ghosts", "Shorter Life, A", "Fieldwork with More Students", "The Young Mozart", "Contemporary Poetry", "The Geography of Peace and War", "Enhancing Employability", "Invitations to Responsibility", "Book of Thames", "A profiling system for Oxford Brookes University", "The swimming pool", "Drunken boats", "The drift", "A short history of snakes"
- Alan Jenkins is an author.
- born in (102 years ago)
- written works: "The thirties", "The City", "Drinka pinta", "The twenties", "The Stock Exchange story", "On site, 1921-71", "The forties", "London's city", "Built on teamwork", "The social theory of Claude Lévi-Strauss", "Stephen Potter, inventor of gamesmanship", "The rich rich"
- Alan Jenkins is a tv personality.
There are other people with in their name, like Hayes Alan Jenkins.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Jenkins
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Impact of Deng Xiaoping's Decade by Terry Cannon, Alan Jenkins
Alan Jenkins is a principal lecturer in the Geography Section.
Employability, Transferable Skills and Learning for Life by Fallows, Stephen (Reader in Educational Development, University of Luton), Steven, Christine (formerly Principal Teaching Fellow, University of Luton)
Professor Alan Jenkins is an educational developer at Oxford Brookes University.
by John E. Findling, Kimberly D. Pelle
men took the three top places led by gold medalist Hayes Alan Jenkins. Ronald Robertson won the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Jenkins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN JENKINS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Jenkins!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Jenkins to find many related words and phrases!