On this page:
Who is Alan Kalter?
Alan Kalter is an American television announcer from New York City. He is best known as the announcer for the Late Show with David Letterman since September 5, 1995.
- also known as Big Red, TV's Uncle Jerry, Alan Robert Kalter, Alan
- born on (72 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- profession: Announcer, teacher, actor
- filmography: played Announcer (Uncredited) in "Get Well Soon"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Kalter
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John McDonough, Karen Egolf
successor, Alan Kalter, who had joined Doner in 1967 and rose to the position of chief executive officer of the Detroit office in 1998 with Fried«s retirement. Adweek magazine named Doner ...
by Vincent Terrace
Announcer: Alan Kalter, Bill Wendell. 4. To Tell the Truth ( Unaired Pilot; Produced in 1990). Four unaired pilots were made. Host: Richard Kline.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Kalter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Kalter for some fun with words!