On this page:
Who is Alan Keyes?
Alan Keyes: Alan Lee Keyes is an American conservative political activist, author, former diplomat, and perennial candidate for public office. A doctoral graduate of Harvard University, Keyes began his diplomatic career in the U.S. Foreign Service in 1979 at the United States consulate in Bombay, India, and later in the American embassy in Zimbabwe.
- born on (65 years ago) in Long Island, child of Allison Keyes and Gerthina Keyes
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Writer, politician, commentator, author, diplomat
- Marriage with Jocelyn Marcel Keyes
- parent of
- written works: "Our character, our future", "Masters of the Dream", "Pragmatism Without Principle", "Ethiopia, the UN's role", "Latin America's economic challenge", "While I Was Waiting at Gate 18", "America's first line of defense", "Does South Africa have a future?"
- filmography: "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan"
- official website: www.renewamerica.us
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Keyes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Christopher H. Sterling
Known as “the Black Avenger,” Hamblin was one of only two nationally known black conservative talk hosts in the late 1990s (the other was 2000 presidential candidate Alan Keyes). Cox Radio, owner of several news and talk stations, ...
by Gerald D. Jaynes
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and former State Department official and Republican presidential candidate Alan Keyes are two ...
by Lynda Lee Kaid, Christina Holtz-Bacha
Senate by a landslide over Republican opponent Alan Keyes. Barack Obama is considered one of the best orators in recent political history and is well known ...
An Encyclopedia by Ted G. Jelen, Mark J. Rozell, Michael Shally-Jensen
Conservative statesman Alan Keyes, furthermore, has campaigned for the Republican Party's nomination ...
by Paul A. Djupe, Laura R. Olson
With several religious conservatives including FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL founder GARY BAUER and media commentator Alan Keyes, and others sympathetic to that ...
by Peter B. Levy
This left only Arizona senator John McCain, a Vietnam War hero and champion of campaign finance reform, and conservative radio host Alan Keyes to challenge Bush, who cast himself as the inevitable nominee and the best man to run ...
by Kenneth F. Warren
including Ohio business executive Morry Taylor and Maryland radio talk-show host Alan Keyes. Former Tennessee governor Lamar Alexander and the current governor of California, Pete Wilson, were in the field, as were four sitting U.S. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Keyes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alan Keyes
Alan Keyes booth
Photo credit: IowaPolitics.com
Video about Alan Keyes
Alan Keyes on the definition of marriage
"it's not just incidentally impossible, it's impossible in principal! here is the link to hear Mr Obama's "vague feelings" point of view...
See also the pronunciation examples of Alan Keyes!
Quotes about Alan Keyes
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alan Keyes to learn how to say it correctly!