Alan L. Nineberg
is an acrostic for aln.
On this page:
Who is Alan L. Nineberg?
Alan L. Nineberg is an ADR editor.
- also known as Alan Nineberg, Alan Lee Nineberg
- born on (72 years ago) in Chicago
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Adr editor
- died on (12 years ago) in Los Angeles
- nomination: - nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Film Sound Editing - Series - "Shōgun" (Outstanding Achievement in Film Sound Editing), with Denis Dutton, Robert Gutknecht, Leonard Corso, William M. Andrews, Jack A. Finley, Sean Hanley, Pierre Jalbert, Jack Keath, Stanley Paul, Lee Osborne, Tally Paulos
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan L. Nineberg
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Marty McGee
Dan Leahy Re-recording Mixer; Alan L. Nineberg ADR Editor; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan L. Nineberg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan L. Nineberg for some fun with words!