On this page:
Who is Alan Landsburg?
Alan Landsburg: Alan William Landsburg was an American television writer, producer, and director. He was the founder and CEO of the Landsburg Company and was involved in producing over fifty movies of the week. He had over 2000 hours of television production experience.
- also known as Alan William Landsburg
- born on (82 years ago) in White Plains
- nationality: United States of America
- education: New York University
- profession: Television director, television producer, screenwriter, film producer, film director
- parent of
- died on in Beverly Hills
- written works: "Secrets of the Bermuda Triangle", "The insects are coming", "The outer space connection"
- films written:
- films produced:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature - "Alaska Wilderness Lake"
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational Series - "Between the Wars", with Anthony Potter
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Special - "Bill", with Mel Stuart
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Landsburg
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Beck
Producer, director, William Cart-wright; producer, Alan Landsburg; writer, Je› Myrow; music, Richard Rodgers; Dick Van Dyke, Henry Fonda, Cloris Leachman, Edward G. Robinson (narrators), Roger Wagner Chorale; ABC-TV; 60 minutes; ...
An Encyclopedia of American Folklore (3 Volumes) by Christopher R. Fee, Jeffrey B. Webb
American television producer Alan Landsburg adapted the German film into an American television series, In Search of Ancient Astronauts, complete with new narration by Twilight Zone creator Rod Serling. It aired on NBC on January 5, 1973, ...
by Vincent Terrace
Producer: Alan Landsburg, Woody Fraser. Music: Wendy Fraser.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alan Landsburg Prods., color, 95 mins. W: Susan Swift (Loreen Graham! Ann Putnam), Guy Stockwell (Dr. Grossinger), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Landsburg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Landsburg for some fun with words!