Alan Le May (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Alan Le May?
Alan Le May: Alan Brown Le May was an American novelist and screenplay writer.
- also known as Alan Brown Le May, Alan Lemay
- born on (116 years ago) in Indianapolis, child of John Le May and Maude Brown Le May
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Chicago
- profession: Novelist, screenwriter, film producer, writer
- died on (50 years ago) in Hollywood
- written works: "Spanish Crossing", "The Bells of San Juan", "The searchers", "Painted ponies", "Old father of waters", "West of Nowhere", "Painted rock", "The Unforgiven", "Cattle kingdom", "Tonopah Range", "Empire for a lady", "Thunder in the dust", "Deep water island", "One of us is a murderer / Alan Le May", "By dim and flaring lamps", "Gunsight trail", "Pelican coast", "Useless cowboy", "The smoky years", "By Dim And Flare Lamp", "Guinsight Trail", "Winter Range"
- films written:
- film directed: High Lonesome
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Le May (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN LE MAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Le May!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Le May for some fun with words!