On this page:
- Alan Lewis: David Alan Lewis is an Irish former cricketer and current Rugby Union referee. His father Ian also played cricket for Ireland. Lewis is also an occasional media commentator on Irish cricket.
- Alan Lewis a.k.a. Alun Lewis is a former Welsh rugby union player. He joined the 1977 British Lions tour to New Zealand as a replacement during the tour. He represented Cambridge University R.U.F.C. in the Varsity Match in 1975 and 1976 and played club rugby for London Welsh RFC. However, he never played international rugby for Wales.
- read more about Alun Lewis
- Alan Lewis a.k.a. Allan Lewis: Robert Allan Lewis is a former Wales international rugby union player.
- read more about Allan Lewis
- Alan Lewis is an author.
- born in (64 years ago)
- written works: "Grants or Loans", "Natural Athlete", "The Japanese Oyster", "The psychology of taxation", "Melatonin and the Biological Clock", "Pundemoniam!", "Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs", "Morals, markets and money", "Let's model"
- Alan Lewis appeared in the documentary film Image of an Assassination: A New Look at the Zapruder Film.
There are other people with in their name, like Brad Alan Lewis.
Printed books with definitions for Alan Lewis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ethics and Economic Affairs (2002)
by Alan Lewis, Karl-Erik Wärneryd
Alan Lewis is a reader in psychology ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Lewis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN LEWIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Lewis!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Lewis to see it in context!