On this page:
- Alan Mackay was a long-serving reporter for BBC Scotland's Reporting Scotland. He is the brother of the High Court judge Donald Mackay, Baron Mackay of Drumadoon. He left the programme in 2007 after over twenty-five years in television journalism.
- profession: Journalist, film editor
- Alan Mackay is a film and TV editor.
- also known as Alan McKay
- profession: Film editor, television editor
- film written: The Brain That Sings
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Mackay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Collection of Approximately 27,000 Quotations Pertaining to Archaeology, Architecture, Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Cosmology, Darwinism, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Medicine, Nature, Nursing, Paleontology, Philosophy, Physics, Probability, Science, Statistics, Technology, Theory, Universe, and Zoology by Carl C. Gaither, Alma E. Cavazos-Gaither
For example, both Alan Mackay and Isaac Asimov wrote books of science quotations that were organized thematically, but in them the quotations were often misstated and the documentation was sparse or nonexistent. The books were ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Mackay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Mackay for some fun with words!