On this page:
- Alan MacPherson: Alan H. MacPherson was an American patent attorney who pioneered the "clean room" defense.
- Alan MacPherson is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alan MacPherson (actor)
- Alan MacPherson is an award nominee in the 5th Gemini Award for Best Photography in a Comedy, Variety, Performing Arts Program or Series.
- nomination: - nominated to Gemini Award for Best Photography in a Comedy, Variety, Performing Arts Program or Series - "A David Foster Christmas Card", with Tom Swartz
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan MacPherson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Second Edition with supplement by W.J. Kirwin, G. M. Story, J.D.A. Widdowson
Hollett, Alan Macpherson, Elizabeth Miller, William A. Monte vecchi, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan MacPherson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan MacPherson for some fun with words!