On this page:
- Alan McCullough is a television writer.
- profession: Screenwriter
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Writing in a Dramatic Series - "Stargate Atlantis" (Tabula Rasa)
- Alan McCullough was a leading Northern Irish loyalist and a member of the Ulster Defence Association. He served as the organisation's military commander for the West Belfast Brigade's notorious C Company which was then headed by Johnny Adair.
- Alan McCullough: Norfolk, Virginia native Alan McCullough Jr. was a 20th-century modernist architect who found popularlity after World War II for his Virginia residences. His work in Richmond, Norfolk and the Northern Neck married modern design and planning with local elements like colonial brick and buff-colored mortar. Like other regional architects such as Virginia Beach's Lewis Rightmier, Richmond's E. Tucker Carlton and Alexandria's Charles M. Goodman, McCullough took the open plans, striking geometry and low profiles of houses by Frank Lloyd Wright and built houses with regional elements appropriate to Virginia's climate and history. McCullough's trademark features includes terrazzo floors and raised fireplaces with levitating hearths.
- died on (22 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan McCullough
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: