On this page:
Who is Alan Merrill?
Alan Merrill is an American vocalist, guitarist, songwriter, actor and model. In the early 1970s Merrill was the first westerner to achieve pop star status in Japan. He is the lead singer of the first ever released version and co-author of the song "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" by the Arrows in 1975.
- also known as A. Merrill; Merrill, Alan
- born on (64 years ago) in The Bronx
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Songwriter, singer
- member of musical groups:
- with Cathee Dahmen since
- genres: Glam rock, Pop music
- albums: "A Merrilly Christmas", "Aleecat", "Cupid Deranged", "At the Candy Shop", "Never Pet a Burning Dog"
- official website: www.alanmerrill.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Merrill
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Alan Merrill (Police ChiefBrown); Tiana Pierce (Nurse Brown); Dion Zamora (Bugs Meany).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Merrill
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN MERRILL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Merrill!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Merrill for some fun with words!