On this page:
Who is Alan Moore?
Alan Moore is an English writer primarily known for his work in comic books including Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and From Hell. Frequently described as the best graphic novel writer in history, he has been called "one of the most important British writers of the last fifty years". He has occasionally used such pseudonyms as Curt Vile, Jill de Ray, Translucia Baboon and The Original Writer.
- also known as Translucia Baboon; Brilburn Logue; Curt Vile; Kurt Vile; Alan Rupert Moore; Moore, Alan; Jill de Ray; The Original Writer
- born on (62 years ago) in Northampton, child of Ernest Moore and Sylvia Doreen
- ethnicity: English people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Writer, novelist, artist, screenwriter, musician, cartoonist, magician, author, visual artist
- member of musical groups:
- read more about Alan Moore (novelist)
Printed books with definitions for Alan Moore
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alan Moore
"-- from the introduction by Neil Gaiman "Alan Moore is the best and most innovative writer in graphic novels.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Moore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Moore
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Alan Moore
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Alan Moore
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Moore to see it in context!