On this page:
- Alan Murray is a former footballer, coach and manager.
- Alan Murray: Alan Albert Murray is an Australian professional golfer.
- born on (75 years ago)
- Alan Murray a.k.a. Alan Robert Murray is a sound editor. He won the Academy Award for Best Sound Editing in 2006 for his work in Letters from Iwo Jima.
- read more about Alan Robert Murray
- Alan Murray is a member of the musical group, Manhattan Island Sessions.
- profession: Musician, guitarist
- member of musical group Manhattan Island Sessions (Guitar)
- Alan Murray: Alan Murphy was the husband of Dovima.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Murray
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Clifford J. Rogers
Through prosopographical analysis, Alan Murray has shed light on the Bouillon dynasty in Jerusalem and the problem of Godfrey's succession. Prosopography has become an important methodology through which historians have also ...
Themes Depicted in Works of Art by Helene E. Roberts
Gunn, Alan Murray Finlay, The Mirror of Love, Lubbock: Texas Tech University Press, ...
Sports web encyclopaedia (2005)
guide by Liz Irving and Alan Murray; the guide to squash...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Murray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alan Murray
Eliot Pierce, Alan Murray and Martin Moe
Eliot Pierce, Alan Murray and Martin Moe during the opening panel on "The Hunt for the Newsroom of Tomorrow"
Photo credit: cvconnell
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Murray to see it in context!