Alan North (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alan North?
Alan North was an American actor.
- born on (94 years ago) in The Bronx
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, soldier, stage manager
- Marriage with June North until
- parent of
- died on (14 years ago) in Port Jefferson of lung cancer, kidney cancer
- played Micky Crump in "The Jerky Boys: The Movie"
- played Mayor Don Bottman in "Lean on Me"
- played Braddock in "See No Evil, Hear No Evil"
- played Earl in "The Long Kiss Goodnight"
- played Gov. John Albion Andrew in "Glory"
- played Sweeney in "Thief of Hearts"
- played Max in "I'll Take You There"
- played Lieutenant Frank Moran in "Highlander"
- "Clinton and Nadine"
- played Captain Whittaker in "The Christmas Star"
- "Billy Galvin"
- played Julius' ældste søn in "Bordellet"
- played Judge in "Crazy People"
- played Grocery Customer #1 in "I'm Not Rappaport"
- played Bruce Adams in "Twenty Bucks"
- played Deputy Sheriff in "...And Justice for All"
- played Brown in "Serpico"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan North (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN NORTH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- NOLAN HART
See also the blanagrams of Alan North!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan North for some fun with words!