On this page:
Who is Alan Ormsby?
Alan Ormsby is an American director, screenwriter, make up artist, actor and author.
- also known as Alan Ornsby, Tod Hackett
- born in (72 years ago) in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Florida
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, actor, writer, makeup artist
- parent of Austin Ormsby
- filmography: "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things"
- films written:
- films directed:
- nomination: - nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Drama - "My Bodyguard"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Ormsby
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Alan Ormsby, Valerie Mamches, Jeff Gillen, Anya Ormsby, Paul Cronin. [Devil] Chocolat, 2000. Dir. Lasse Hallström.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
W: Alan Ormsby (Alan), Anya Ormsby (Anya). Valerie Mamches (Val), Jeffrey Gillen (Jeff), Jane Daly, Paul Cronin, Seth Sklarey, Roy Engleman, Robert Philip, Bruce Solomon, Robert Sherman, Alecs Baird, Curtis Bryant, Gordon Gilbert, Peter ...
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Film, Television, Games and Other Media by Paul Green
Executive Producers: Gerard Flint-Shipman, Geoffrey Nethercott; Screenplay: Alan Ormsby; Director: Bob Clark; 88 min.; Quadrant Films, Impact Films; Entertainment International Pictures; Color. Andy Brooks is killed in action in Vietnam but ...
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Screenplay Alan Ormsby. Novelization Cat People * (1982) by Gary Brandner.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Ormsby
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN ORMSBY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Ormsby!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Ormsby for some fun with words!