Alan Osmond (singer)
On this page:
Who is Alan Osmond?
Alan Osmond: Alan Ralph Osmond was a member of the family musical group The Osmonds.
- also known as Alan Ralph Osmond
- born on (65 years ago) in Ogden, child of Olive Osmond and George Osmond
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Mormonism
- profession: Singer, music video director
- member of musical group The Osmonds (Backing Vocals) since
- Marriage with Suzanne Pinegar Osmond since
- parent of
- TV series:
- nomination: - nominated to Academy of Country Music Award for Video of the Year - "I Only Wanted You", with Marie Osmond
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Osmond (singer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Osmond for some fun with words!