On this page:
- Alan Page: Alan Cedric Page is an associate justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court and a member of both the College Football Hall of Fame and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He graduated from Central Catholic High School in 1963 and received a A.B. in political science from the University of Notre Dame in 1967 and a J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1978. Page is married to Diane Sims Page and is the father of four children, Nina, Georgi, Justin and Kamie.
- also known as Alan Cedric Page
- born on (70 years ago) in Canton
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Lawyer, american football player
- Marriage with Diane Sims Page
- parent of
- AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award
- AP Most Valuable Player
- Alan Page was an actor.
Alan Page is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Page
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Surviving the NFL by James A. Holstein, Richard S. Jones, George E. Koonce, Jr.
Ex-Viking Alan Page is a justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court. Jack Kemp, formerly of the Chargers and Bills, was a nine-term congressman from New York and U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. Steve Largent and Heath Schuler were elected to the U.S. House of Representatives. Duane Benson, member of the “badass” Oakland Raiders, was a Minnesota state senator. There's a catalog of other successful professionals—physicians, dentists , attorneys, and ...
The Front Nine (2008)
Golf's 9 All-Time Greatest Shots by Barry LeBrock
Alan Page is an associate jus- tice of the Minnesota Supreme Court. Byron White sat on the United States Supreme Court. Magic Johnson's foundations help develop inner-city communities and offer scholarships for disadvantaged youth. Tiki Barber, Billie Jean King, Albert Pujols, Mario Lemieux, Andre Agassi...the list is long, the contributions are plentiful. The Tiger Woods Foundation is partnered with a major corporate player from just about every industry in the world. Woods himself ...
by Michael R. Steele
The great 1964 defensive front: Alan Page, Kevin Hardy, Tom Regner, and Don Gmitter — who helped the Irish register four shutouts and give up only 77 points in the season. sophomores Paul May and Rocky Bleier score the final touchdowns. Irish drive misfired with a failed field goal, but Huarte charged back, throwing to Snow to set up Wolski's three- yard touchdown burst. In the second quarter, Longo intercepted a Griese pass and Notre Dame went 47 yards in seven plays, Snow ...
4th Edition by Michael R. Steele
Alan Page tackled Zeno and Costa recovered another fumble. Farrell scored the final touchdown. The great 1964 defensive front: ...
by John Grasso
Alan Page is a graduate of Central ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Page
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Page to see it in context!