On this page:
- Alan Parker: Sir Alan William Parker, CBE is an English film director, producer and screenwriter. The early part of his career, beginning in his late teens, was spent as a copywriter and director of television commercials. After about 10 years doing commercials, many of which won awards for creativity, he began screenwriting and directing films.
- also known as Alan William Parker, Sir Alan Parker, Sir Alan William Parker
- born on (71 years ago) in Islington, child of Elsie Ellen and William Leslie Parker
- nationality: England
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, film producer, actor, copywriter, television director
- read more about Alan Parker (film director)
- Alan Parker: Alan Frederick Parker is a British guitarist and composer.
- also known as Alan Frederick Parker
- born on (71 years ago) in Matlock
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Royal Academy of Music
- profession: Composer, guitarist, film score composer
- member of musical groups:
- genre: Film score
- albums: "Jaws 3-D", "Rhodes", "Up on the Roof"
- Alan Parker is a businessperson.
- Alan Parker is a British former long-distance runner who competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics.
- born on (87 years ago)
- Alan Parker a.k.a. Alan Perkins is a nominee in the 1995 Gemini Award for Best Overall Sound in a Dramatic Program or Series.
- read more about Alan Perkins
Alan Parker is a fictional film character.
- Alan Parker: Alan M. Parker is a British billionaire businessman.
- born on (76 years ago) in Rhodesia
- Alan Parker was a short radio series broadcast in February–March 1995. There were 6 hour-long episodes that were broadcast on BBC Radio 1. It starred Simon Munnery as Alan Parker, a left-wing character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Parker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Olsen, Jinlin Zhao
*Alan Parker is a Visiting Professor at the University of ...
by Mark A. Robinson
Studio: Rank Organization, Goodtimes Enterprises, Robert Stigwood Organization Music and Lyrics: Paul Williams Screenplay: Alan Parker Director: Alan Parker Choreographer: Gillian ...
by John McDonough, Karen Egolf
advertising«s leading figures; CDP alumni include Colin Millward, Charles Saatchi, Alan Parker, David Puttnam, Frank Lowe, John Salmon, Alan Waldie, Paul Weiland, Gray Jolliffe, Neil Godfrey, Tony Brignull, Ron Collins, and Robin Wight.
by James Michael Welsh, Donald M. Whaley
DIRECTOR: Alan Parker. SCREENPLAY: Alan Parker and Oliver Stone, adapted from the play by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice. PRODUCERS: Robert Stigwood, Alan Parker, and ...
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer by Dave Blevins
George Nagurski, Bronko Namath, Joe Neale, Earle Nevers, Ernie Newsome, Ozzie Nitschke, Ray Noll, Chuck Nomellini, Leo Olsen, Merlin Otto, Jim Owen, Steve Page, Alan Parker, Clarence Parker, Jim Payton, Walter Perry, Fletcher Pihos ...
by Andrew Spicer
Alan Parker Midnight Heat ...
by Yvonne Jewkes, Jamie Bennett
and The Life ofDavid Gale ( Alan Parker 2003); and prisoner-of-war films like Stalag 17 (Billy Wilder 1957) ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Alan Parker (USA/Canada/UK) Robert M. Young (USA) Stephen Bayly Alan Parker (USA) Nathalie Delon ( France/USA) Harold ...
Fourth edition by Brian McFarlane
other awards for this film: actress: Jane Fonda screenplay: Alvin Sargent cinematography: Douglas Slocombe director: Alan Parker, Midnight Express supporting actor: John Hurt, Midnight Express film editing: Gerry ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Parker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alan Parker
Alan Parker and Antone Minthorn
Photo credit: Sam Beebe
Quotes about Alan Parker
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Parker to see it in context!