On this page:
- Alan Peacock is a former English footballer.
- Alan Peacock: Sir Alan Turner Peacock DSC, FBA, FRSE was a British economist.
- also known as Alan T. Peacock
- born in (74 years ago)
- education: University of St Andrews
- died on in Edinburgh
- written works: "Germany's Social Market Economy", "Fiscal Decentralisation", "Public Choice Analysis in Historical Perspective", "Education for Democrats", "Opportunities for Science in the Primary School", "Political Economy of Pension Provision", "Does the Past Have a Future", "The Regulation Game", "Freedom in Broadcasting", "The economic analysis of government, and related themes", "The economics of national insurance", "Educational finance", "Income redistribution and social policy", "The economic theory of fiscal policy", "Public expenditure"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Peacock
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
THE DENIAL OF SCIENCE (2013)
Analysing climate change scepticism in the UK by Martin Lack
- Alan Peacock is a former Chief Economic Advisor to the Department of Trade and Industry, who holds honorary appointments as Professor of Economics at the ...
by Intellect Books
AL10 9AB, United Kingdom Keywords interactivity, performance, Cybernetics, semiotics, mobile media Alan Peacock is a practitioner, theoretician and teacher, based in the School of Film, Music and Media at the University of Hertfordshire.
by Peter Newman
ALAN PEACOCK See also BUCHANAN, JAMES M.; BUREAUCRACY, CONSTITUTIONAL ECONOMICS; DISTRIBUTIVE JUSTICE; FREIBURG SCHOOL OF LAW AND ECONOMICs; PRISONERS' DILEMMA AND THE THEORY OF THE ...
Parties, Groups and Movements of the 20th Century by Peter Barberis, John McHugh, Mike Tyldesley
Alan Peacock, former vice- chancellor of the University of Buckingham, the David Hume Institute sought to uphold agenda linking the economic (especially microeconomic) and legal aspects of public policy matters, and to do ...
Encyclopedia of Politics (2005)
by Rodney P. Carlisle
Alan Peacock, The Political Economy of Economic Freedom (Edward Elgar, 1997); Walter S. Salani, “The Spread of Keynesian Doctrine and Practices in the United States,” Omar F. Hamouda ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Peacock
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Peacock for some fun with words!