On this page:
- Alan Powers is a British teacher, researcher and writer specialising in architecture and design.
- born in (61 years ago) in United Kingdom
- nationality: England
- education: University of Cambridge
- profession: Journalist
- written works: "Apartment", "Eric Ravilious", "Nature in design", "Living with pictures", "Modern block printed textiles", "Children's book covers", "Front cover", "In the Line of Development", "In place of toothpaste", "A book of jugs", "Mersey marvels", "The Twentieth Century House in Britain", "The marches", "Francis Pollen", "Westport soundings", "Robert Atkinson 1883-1952", "2 Willow Road Hampstead", "Oliver Hill, architect & lover of life", "Look Stranger at This Island Now", "Wohnen mit Büchern"
- Alan Powers appeared in 1985 documentary film Keats and His Nightingale: A Blind Date.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Powers
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gordon Campbell
POLLARD BRUNO PONS ALAN POWERS A. PRADE`RE MAXIME PRE ́AUD TAMARA PRE ́AUD RUDOLF PREIMESBERGER CARLOS CID PRIEGO FREYA PROBST CYNTHIA PROSSINGER DAVID PROUT ...
by Delia Gaze
Mary Schoeser, Fabrics and Wallpapers, New York: Dutton, and London: Bell and Hyman, 1986 Alan Powers, Modern Block-Printed Textiles, London: Walker, 1992 Hazel Clark, ...
by Christopher Hibbert, Ben Weinreb, John Keay, Julia Keay
Plant, Chief Executive, Royal Brompton National Heart and Lung Hospitals; Alan Powers, Hon.
The Spenser Encyclopedia (1990)
by Albert Charles Hamilton
p 289; Clive Aslet and Alan Powers 1985 The National Trust Book of the English House ( Harmondsworth) p ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Powers
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Powers for some fun with words!