On this page:
Who is Alan Rich?
Alan Rich was an American music critic who served on the staff of many newspapers and magazines on both coasts. Originally from Brookline, Massachusetts, he first studied medicine at Harvard University before turning to music. While a student at Harvard he began his career as critic, working as assistant music critic at the Boston Herald.
- also known as Allan rich
- born on (91 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Harvard University
- profession: Journalist, music critic
- died on (5 years ago) in West Los Angeles of natural causes
- written works: "So I've Heard", "Music, mirror of the arts", "Classical Music Orchestra", "Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky", "American Pioneers", "Careers and opportunities in music", "The Lincoln Center story", "Listener's Guide to Classical Music", "The Simon & Schuster Listener's Guide to Opera (Fireside Books"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Rich
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Tsar's Colonels (2010)
Professionalism, Strategy, and Subversion in Late Imperial Russia by David Alan Rich
David Alan Rich is an independent scholar and a researcher at the U.S. Department of Justice. CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS LONDON, ENGLAND www.hup.harvard.edu "David Rich's outstanding The Tsar's Colonels is a highly original.
by Lol Henderson, Lee Stacey
Luo Graham McColl Linnie Messina Elaine Musgrave Jane Prendergast Music journalist Alan Rich Author; Music journalist, and Critic Todd Ridder Music Department, University of Dayton, Dayton, ...
Eleventh Edition by Merriam-Webster
intensity of feeling or expression <booing and cheering with almost equal ~ — Alan Rich) 2 : intense heat syn see PASSION fer- vour chiefly Brit var of FERVOR fes-cen-n ine Vfe-s3-,nm, -,nen\ adj [L fescennini ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Rich
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN RICH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Rich!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Rich for some fun with words!